“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
The best entrepreneurs are able to put aside the constant need for approval. They do not follow rigidly other people’s advice or recommendation. Do they respect the opinions of others? Certainly. However, their own voice is always louder than other voices they hear.
The best entrepreneurs are able to follow their own thinking and they like to step outside the norm. They forge an own path and create something wonderful.
Through that they set an example for others and become role models. And if they conduct themselves in the right way, people will want to help them. Willingly and joyfully. It always comes down to the right attitude.
If you want to forge your own entrepreneurial path, you should learn this:
- Be a forward thinker (think in terms of the future and plan what is necessary)
- Learn that there are no obstacles! Obstacles are a self-construct of our own imagination!
- Draw realistic consequences from mistakes.
- Learn to think for yourself and form an own opinion!
- Be never satisfied with the status quo!
- Stop perfectionism!
- Welcome disagreement.
- Set own trends.
- Always expect the best (when doing something new)
- Be around interesting people who challenge your thinking.
- Never rest on your laurels!
- Enjoy what you have reached.
- Know your own values.
- Stop judging yourself.
- Stop worrying what others could think.
- Grant yourself something from time to time.
- Give up bad habits.
… and last point: BE AWESOME !